Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take one......

So this is my first time creating a digital story and I am still in the process.  So far I have added music and put in my images.  I still need to add audio.........The idea I am going for is to show my students that math is all around them and even if they are not continuing into a math field they still use it in daily life even when they don't realize it.   I am going to add audio that leads them into the different types of images.

Let me know what you think so far and if you have any ideas/ feedback.....


 







3 comments:

  1. Laura, math definitely is everywhere! I think you did a great job in this video showing students how they really are applying math concepts in almost every area of life. I also like that you added a section highlighting the different concentrations students can study that have a lot to do with math. I'm interested to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I really loved this video. Math has always been my worst subject and I would have loved to watch something like this in school. I distinctly remember many times wondering how on earth I would ever actually need math outside of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your digital story. It tells the story that math is an important part of our everday lives. My favorite piece of the story was the math art. What a great way to get students involved in non-traditional math skills. Look forward to viewing your final story!

    ReplyDelete