Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Using reader is helpful!!

I have so far added only blogs from other classmates at this point, but now that I know how to subscribe on others blogs I am going to start that as well.  It has been very helpful for me personally to comment on others blogs by just using Google reader so that I can browse through interesting posts to reply.  I never knew that there were ways to get this information brought to me instead of having to explore online constantly.  This has been a tool that I feel I will use to help find useful information.  For instance on the Free Technology for Teachers blog I already found a useful website that has math related to higher grades.  The tool A+ click seems to be great for students as enrichment and problem solving strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment